Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:visalia California
Clear Credit
1590 Corporate Center Drive Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

clearcredit ripoff PEOPLE NEED TO BE INFORMED ABOUT COMPANIES LIKE THIS WHO PREY ON HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THEM BY LIQUIDATING THEIR ASSETS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. Costa Mesa California

I am presently in financial hardship because of this Clear Credit company obtaining personal information about me and using this information to gain access to my financial institution and authorized the financial institution to deduct $39.75 from my personal funds.

Because of this deduction 3 weeks ago, the rest has been down hill. I have incurred overdraft charges exceeding $300.00 plus. I was never notified of this transaction until October 13th when I made a deposit of my payroll check into the ATM and at that time I found out I was $180.00 overdrawn not to mention the fees that the financial institution charges ($30) for each insufficient fund transaction.

I have done nothing but non-stop day and night investigation into this company along with calling and no response, (phone always busy). I notified this company by email numerous times no response.

When I did get response from Clear Credit it was to inform me that they were not able to deduct another $39.75 from my account and to contact them immediately to make arrangements for payment.

Finally my last email on Sunday Oct 26th I emailed the company with a not so lady like email. My financial institution is investigating as I email you. I just received an email from Clear Credit stating that I will be refunded $39.75 in 10 business days, and for me to contact the investigations officers at my financial institution and cease all investigation procedures as they will refund my money.

The point is I work very hard for my money and I will be damned if some Rip Off Scam Sucking Company is going to Suck me dry. PEOPLE NEED TO BE INFORMED ABOUT COMPANIES LIKE CLEAR CREDIT WHO PREY ON HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THEM BY LIQUIDATING THEIR ASSETS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. Thank you Debbie

Debbie
visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/clearcredit-ripoff-PEOPLE-NEED-TO-BE-INFORMED-ABOUT-COMPANIES-LIKE-THIS-WHO-PREY-ON-HARD-W-70383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit