Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2003

• Reported By:four oaks North Carolina
Clear Credit
65 Enterprise ,Aliso Viejo Nationwide U.S.A.

Clear Credit charge for a free report ripoff Internet

This company came to me to offer me a free service to show me my credit report. they said it was completely free unless I requested them to act on a report for me by disputing it. I have not asked them to dispute anything.

They took it upon themselves to withdraw,$79.50 from my account.That was two different payments of $39.75.I know they will keep doing this, and I have no intentions of sitting here watching my hard earned money dwindle from my account, to a no good company that I wanted nothing from to start with.

I have e-mailed them a couple times already and I have received no response.I will not stop until these people do.

Marty
four oaks, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2003 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/nationwide/Clear-Credit-charge-for-a-free-report-ripoff-Internet-59249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit