Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2004

• Reported By:Harrison Twp Michigan
Clear Credit
ClearCredit, Inc. Nationwide U.S.A.

Clear Credit ripoff! Aliso Viejo California

I am also a victim of this company's scamming. What I do not understand, however, is how this company is still in business. I signed up for clear credit after seeing their website on a search engine.

What they offered - Free 3 in 1 credit report, FREE Credit Grading, Access to FICO Scores, FREE Action Tracking, FREE Deletions, FREE Identity Theft Insurance, 24/7 access in the privacy of your home or office, NO obligation, NO set monthly fees, Pay only for the items you choose to dispute. All of which is very deceiving.

After signing up the site said that I would recieve my password via email. I never got the password. I tried to contact them, but the phone number is suppose to be for members only. I emailed them a constantly with no response.

I figured I did not have to worry about this company until I got my credit Card statement. $99.90 was charged to my account (from the Costa Mesa office). An account that was never active. I found phone numbers, but I only get recordings. We have emailed them again and again with no response.

Do Not be deceived, if something seems to good to be true, it is. Don't be the next victim. Research First!

Harrison Twp, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2004 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/nationwide/Clear-Credit-ripoff-Aliso-Viejo-California-83633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit