Complaint Review: Clear Credit.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 19, 2003

• Reported By:KEENE Texas
Clear Credit.com
65 Enterprise Drive Suite 455 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit.com ripoff Aliso Viejo California

Since April 9,2003 Clear Credit has taken 39.95 bi monthly out of my account. I have tried calling. I have tried e-mailing.

And still no response. They are a fraud and will rip you off in any way, shape, or form. My credit is worse than it was befor I started. They even dispute the good credit for no apparrent reason. For each dispute they charge you 7.95, They have recieved up to $700.00 of my money and have RUN. I can no longer log on to the site. Nor e-mail. The site tells me that they are unable to find the IPS address. I have complained to the BBB,Californias Attorney General and any site that has Clear Credits name. They are a fraud and will scam there grandmother to invest in there business.

I do not recommend any one to do business with Clear Credit unless you like to give to there CHARITY.
IN TEXAS AND MAD

Vicki
KEENE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2003 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creditcom/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clear-Creditcom-ripoff-Aliso-Viejo-California-69520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit.com