Complaint Review: Clear Credit.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2003

• Reported By:Sunland California
Clear Credit.com
65 Enterprise Drive Suite 455 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clearcredit.com AKA Clear Credit.com AKA My True Credit.com charged my bank account without informing me nor they provide any service Aliso Viejo California

*Consumer Comment: A bet car salesmen have a field day with you.

On 08/24/2003 I signed up with clearcredit.com found via google search engine. The company claimed to imrpove credit rating by disputing the items o the credit report that might have mistakes and charging $9.95 per item they dispute for me.

A few days after the sign up I logged in to my account to see if the report is available. On the web site's billing page I noticed they have already charged me for every item in my creadit report. When I contacted them, they said "it is an automated system and they can not do anything about it, and I must pay."

I asked them to refund the mnoey that they have taken from my account, but they refused. I cancelled my account imediately. And filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, FBI's fruaed department, California Conumer Affairs and Attorney General's Office.

The actions taken by clearcredit.com to correct the situation has been to cancell my access to their web site. All my emails requesting information has been ignored. I got one Email after cancelling my account that I will be chrged every 10 days to their liking, without any receipts.

On the Better Business Bureau's site I found out that clearcredit.com is being sued by the Attorney General's Office for operating without a license and deception (case no. 816741)

Armin
Sunland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2003 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creditcom/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clearcreditcom-AKA-Clear-Creditcom-AKA-My-True-Creditcom-charged-my-bank-account-withou-66663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit.com

A bet car salesmen have a field day with you.

AUTHOR: Jake - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry. I have all the sympathy in the world for people who get scammed, but I've been with this company for almost a year, and have had over 20 things off my credit. It's nothing I couldn't have done myself, but it's just like getting an accountant to do your taxes! The thing that amazes me, is that if I sign up for something ON-LINE that wants my SSN, credit card number, address, legal name, date of birth, and a phone number, I'M READING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!! Did you really just sign up for this and walk away for a few days? A bet car salesmen have a field day with you.