controlling

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 28, 2006

• Reported By:South Lebanon Ohio
Clear Creek Auto
875 Main St.Franklin Ohio 45005 Franklin, Ohio U.S.A.

Clear Creek Auto ripoff dishonest, lying will not return your money even if they cant produce the part. Franklin Ohio

The said they had a transmission for my 1996 s-10 pu truck. I paid them cash and they would have it out the next day. They had the wrong trans. Not only did i pay them in full, i gave them my old trans. After a week telling me excuses he said he spent my money on his taxes. I agreed for him to get me a trans. He said he would have one in a day or two. After a month i ask for my money back. He returned $355.00 of $454.75. He said it was restock fee and taxes. I didnt recieve the proper trans and i paid the taxes when i paid in full. He is a crook and a lyer.

Clyde
South Lebanon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Auto/Franklin-Ohio-45005/Clear-Creek-Auto-ripoff-dishonest-lying-will-not-return-your-money-even-if-they-cant-prod-183701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Auto