Complaint Review: Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: MO — Central City Colorado United States of America
Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.
285 Century Pl Ste. 200 Louisville, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 877-897-5786
  • Web:
  • Category:

Clear Creek Consulting, Inc. MISREPRESENTATION of Services, EXAGGERATED INACCURATE BILLING PRACTICES, FAILURE TO PERFORM Louisville, Colorado

Outrageous! I interviewed and hired this company to HELP me resolve my IRS issues in March 2009.  I was told by their sales person (Michael), they could settle my IRS issue and "AMEND" my previous years returns.  I was told they could perform this service for no more than $2,500!  They then denied any ability to amend returns, stated they were not accountants after i signed an agreement and paid them.  I had to immediately hire an outside accountant to do the job they stated they could do.  Meanwhile, they had Power of Attorney.  I had to file an Appeal with the IRS, which has delayed my Audit.  No work was performed by CCC other than filing a form to the IRS for my Appeal.  The person working with me, John Hazlett was rude, unprofessional, and argumentative.  When have you hired any Professional Services Firm to HELP you, and then had to fight for your right?  Unbelievable!  Meanwhile, 7 months later, they sent me a bill of services, which exceeded their $2,500 by $400 (and CCC has never made any attempt to collect their claimed $400, which confirms that their exaggerated billing is not justified) and they had the gull to ask for an additional $1,000!  They claimed that the $2,500 was used up by file reviews, etc.  All they did was file a form!  Further, the IRS had sent them requests for information, in which they failed to notify me.  The IRS had not received the required documentation they requested from CCC, and the IRS contacted me directly.  They have failed to perform on my behalf.  This company is a joke!  Do not use them.  Your accountant can perform the services you need and work out payment plans and negotiate on your behalf, ALL ETHICALLY!

I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General and I am calling the local News Channels to have them investigate.  I am also willing to participate in a Class Action Lawsuite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Consulting-Inc/Louisville-Colorado-80027-1602/Clear-Creek-Consulting-Inc-MISREPRESENTATION-of-Services-EXAGGERATED-INACCURATE-BILLIN-560657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.