cholesterol

Complaint Review: Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: MO — Central City Colorado United States of America
Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.
285 Century Pl Ste. 200 Louisville, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 877-897-5786
  • Web:
  • Category:

Clear Creek Consulting, Inc. Clear Creek Consulting MISREPRESENTS its services, does NOT perform, and TAKES YOUR MONEY -- SCAMMERS, LIARS, JERKS! Louisville, Colorado

A RIPOFF! This company misrepresented its capabilities and services from the get go.  I was told they could amend my tax returns, and after I paid them, they stated they could not.  All they want to do is work out a payment plan with the IRS.  They are not capable of amending returns or working out the inaccuracies the IRS is claiming.  I had to hire an Accountant in addition to paying their $2,500.  I was told they could perform for $2,500 and resolve my IRS issue.  Without doing a thing for me, they sent me a statement for $2,900 stating my $2,500 had been used, billed me an additional $400, and stated i needed to pay an additional $1,000 to continue using them.  I have not paid their $400, and after 5 months they have not tried to collect, which states their billing is exaggerated and false!  Further, in their billing summary, they charged me over $1,000 for Review Fees -- 4 people to review a file, that nothing was being done on?  Meanwhile, the they had Power of Attorney, and the IRS had sent them critical information and requests and they never told me.  The IRS contacted me directly and that is how i figured out.  I have demanded ALL MY $2,500 to be returned, in which they have denied my request.  This company is unethical in its practices, and I am going to the Attorney General, and I am all for a Class Action Lawsuit.  This company needs to be stopped immediately for many reasons.

Monica

Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Consulting-Inc/Louisville-Colorado-80027/Clear-Creek-Consulting-Inc-Clear-Creek-Consulting-MISREPRESENTS-its-services-does-NOT-560609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Consulting, Inc.