Complaint Review: Clear Creek Tax Consulting

• Reported By: Julie — Midland Virginia United States of America
Clear Creek Tax Consulting
285 Century Pl Louisville, Colorado United States of America

Clear Creek Tax Consulting Refuse to cancel Louisville Colorado

I consulted with Clear Creek. I made a post dated payment. I called them to cancel payment a week before it was due. They put it through anyway. My bank returned it. I called them again and told them That I was angry disappointed etc. I was told  would take care of it, they were so sorry. They processed it again anyway. I have signed no agreement with them at all.

The representative called me again and said he would take care of it. He has not. Do not even talk to these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Tax-Consulting/Louisville-Colorado-80027/Clear-Creek-Tax-Consulting-Refuse-to-cancel-Louisville-Colorado-1011458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Tax Consulting