Complaint Review: Clear Creek Tax Firm

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Frand — Exton Pennsylvania
Clear Creek Tax Firm
internet, Select State/Province USA

Clear Creek Tax Firm Clear Creek called out of the blue. Said I had an outstanding tax liability internet colorado

A rep from Clear Creek called out of the blue today.

He did not give his name. he said he was from Clear Creek and wanted to talk to whomever was responsible for tax issues with the company. I told him it was me. He said that my company had an outstanding tax liability of $9242.53  that Clear Creek could fix for much less than the taxes owed. He said we could do this today.

I said that I knew of no tax liability and asked if I could switch phones and go to a recorded line.

When I started the recording he asked if he could spell my companies name to clarify that he had the correct name.

He then proceeded to misspell the name badly. When I said that my companies name was incorrect he said that he must have called the wrong place and ended the call.

What a joke. I wonder how many small businesses fall for this crap and pay these creeps!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Tax-Firm/internet-Select-StateProvince/Clear-Creek-Tax-Firm-Clear-Creek-called-out-of-the-blue-Said-I-had-an-outstanding-tax-li-1069934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Tax Firm