suggestions

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: bigdaddy — greenville South Carolina United States of America
Clear Creek Tax

Clear Creek Tax cce harrasing, ripoff, liars, Internet

I sent these people an email just asking about their services, at first i was going to hire them.  But i was not just handing over two thousand dollars to a smooth talker without any investigation.  I told them to call me back.  I did my research and found hundreds of bad reviews on these people.  when the guy called me back, i told him no thanks.  He then refferenced themselves to wal-mart.  I just said no thanks again.  I have gotten hundreds of calls from them since.  I tell them no way and then they tell me that I will go to jail, lose my home, lose my kids future, try to scare me.  Stay away from these people. You can do all you need to yourself.  I resolved my tax issue with an advocate for three hundred dollars.  Research these people and whatever you do. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Tax/internet/Clear-Creek-Tax-cce-harrasing-ripoff-liars-Internet-968529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Tax