Complaint Review: Clear Creek Tax

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: annoyed — Pennsylvania United States of America
Clear Creek Tax

Clear Creek Tax harassment Internet

Clear Creek Tax offers assistance for those that have IRS tax problems.  They phoned my home and harassed my children almost to tears for my neighbors phone number.  My children hung up and they proceeded to phone back right away/  When i spoke to the man, he made it sound like he was from the IRS and wanted my neighbor's cell phone number.  When i questioned him about what adgency he was calling from he refused to give me the company's name.  I explained that they had the wrong number and that I would not be giving out cell phone numbers.  I also asked that they do not phone my home again and that if they did i would consider it harassment.  The man stated that he would be calling back until he got the information he wanted.  I called the number back that showed up on caller ID and could not speak to a supervisor.  I was transfered to a voice mail where i got the name of the company.  When i did speak to an supervisor he refused to give the name of the company and kept asking for my personal information.  I asked that my number be removed and he wouldnt assure me that it would be unless i gave him my personal info.  Their harassment and how they refused to give out their company information makes me believe that these are just a bunch of cowardly scamers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Creek-Tax/internet/Clear-Creek-Tax-harassment-Internet-767263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Creek Tax