Complaint Review: Clear Debt Pro

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Clear Debt Pro
1303 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 250 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Clear Debt Pro - Phyliss Kennedy - Deanna Hoover - Lorrie Kunkle They Get Your Money and Your Commitment Then You NEVER Hear From Them Again! Irving Texas

This company is the biggest rip-off. Once they get you to commit to their services and you start making your payments, you're treated like second-class citizens. They tell you to ignore your creditors, and when you're brought a summons from one of them stating that you're being sued, they tell you to take care of it yourself! Now if this was the case, why would I have even used their servcies. I could've negotiated myself with my creditors and got them to take a lump sum payment or created a monthly installment plan myself. I ended up paying over $2500 in "fees" and when I was completely disgusted with their program and their poor excuse for customer service, I inquired about a refund. They told me I could get back $500, and the rest would be forfeited for services rendered. My question is - WHAT SERVICES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? They don't return calls, they don't deal with any of the harrassing phone calls, and they NEVER call you back when you need them the most!

This company is the absolute worst. I wouldn't recommend Clear Debt Pro to ANYONE! Biggest scam artists around. Save your money and learn from my mistake. Smoke and Mirrors -> That's all they can provide you with!

Rich
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Debt-Pro/Irving-Texas-75038/Clear-Debt-Pro-Phyliss-Kennedy-Deanna-Hoover-Lorrie-Kunkle-They-Get-Your-Money-and-459037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Debt Pro