Complaint Review: Clear Debt Results

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Long Beach New York
Clear Debt Results
251 O'Connor Ridge Blvd Suite 270 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Clear Debt Results Debited at least $2,000 from my bank account and did nothing to settle any of my debt. Irving Texas

After signing up with Clear Debt Results, I was confident that in three years, with monthly deductions from my checking account, that I would have clean credit. However, after a year and a half, I realized that I was in collections for many debts, and nothing was being solved. My credit score dropped exponentially and the phone calls from creditors were speechless. A call to the Better Business Bureau revealed hundreds of complaints, but no remedies. I am still over two thousand dollars short with bad credit. Clear Debt Results has not returned phone calls, and their website is magically gone.

Melissa
Long Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Debt-Results/Irving-Texas-75038/Clear-Debt-Results-Debited-at-least-2000-from-my-bank-account-and-did-nothing-to-settle-476212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Debt Results