Complaint Review: Clear Debt Results

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Vance Alabama
Clear Debt Results
251 O'Connor Ridge Blvd. Suite 270 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Clear Debt Results Mislead me to what there company would do for me Irving Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Recent Resolution:Alabama Customer

*Author of original report: CDR Update

Mislead me in what there would do to help my situation. Only contacted creditors one time to say they were representing me then left the rest up to me. compained about the service with my account and was told they were doing all they could.I paid them 1750.00 for nothing creditors were still contacting me everyday.I then had enough o contacted CDR again i was told they could not do anything about it so i canceled the account.

a month later i got a bill from CDR for a balance i owed them for 583.44. This company wanted me and expected me to pay the over 2300.00 for nothing.The were very rude to me and no help at all.If i wanted to deal with this on my own i would have done that.They lead me to think they would help me make my situation better but all they did was take my money and brush me off.

Gene
Vance, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Debt-Results/Irving-Texas-75038/Clear-Debt-Results-Mislead-me-to-what-there-company-would-do-for-me-Irving-Texas-301543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Debt Results

Recent Resolution:Alabama Customer

AUTHOR: Clear Debt Results - (U.S.A.)

Clear Debt Results has responded and resolved the complaint by a customer in Alabama on January 19th, 2008. Clear Debt Results strives to offer the best Customer Service available, including clarity of the options in handling thier unsecured debt.

We are pleased to continue service for the client based out of Alabama and encourge anyone with similiar feelings to feel free to contact our Customer Service Manager Robert Till at 866-352-0058 x 2533.

CDR Update

AUTHOR: Gene - (U.S.A.)

On Monday Jan 21 i was contacted by Robert Till CDR Client relations manager. He was very Helpful and wanted very much to correct my situation,This is someone after talking to that i felt will do all he can to make his customers happy. CDR has discounted $1750.00 in services fees and CDR is taking initiative to complete the hired services.
I recommend that anyone who has a similar complaint attempt to speak to Management before filing complaints of this nature.