Complaint Review: Clear Debt Results

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:moran Michigan
Clear Debt Results
251 O'Connor Ridge Blvd Suite 270 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Clear Debt Results scam Irving Texas

I signed up with this company after setting up an account so they could take 120.00 a month out of my checking account; this was to pay for my credit cards and a little bit for them every month for about 3 years and then I would have my cards paid off. I told them I wasn't working and this would be a struggle but I would do it. I wanted to get back on track desperately.

They took 120.00 of my account and after paying 900.00 I realized they did not pay no bills but kept all the money for themselves. Creditors started telling me that clear debts wouldn't talk to them thats when I thought I better see whats going on. I never dreamed that it was a scam. I thought bills were being paid and I was feeing better until I realized it was not so. I filed a complaint with bbb and then clear debt said they would fix everything as long as I contacted the BBB and told them we were working together. I did this and then never heard from clear debt resuts again. They aren't returning my phone calls or emails. I want my money back. How can I get it?

Michelle
moran, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Debt-Results/Irving-Texas-75038/Clear-Debt-Results-scam-Irving-Texas-426066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Debt Results