Complaint Review: Clear Dental Implant Center

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: AustinTexan — Austin Texas
Clear Dental Implant Center
7200 N Mopac Expy #215 Austin, TX , Select State/Province USA

Clear Dental Implant Center Clear Dental Dental Implants Rip-off Bad Service Austin TX

Clear Choice Dental Implant Center in Austin TX is one place I would never recommend.  I went to them, got a free evaluation, I was told $7500.00 to repair two teeth.  Later I find they want another $1500.00, then another $7500.00 for they took my gold bridge out and said they could had to completely make a new one.  So I got screwed out of $7500.00, plus another $1500.00, a total of $9,000.00 by these assembly-line gangers in Austin Texas.

What's worse is I called them, and got no response or follow-up by these folks.  In otherwords I lost $9,000.00.  I may take them to small claims court and get my money back.  Don't let these assembly-line dental implant gangsters get your money and not follow through with what they promise.

Major RIP OFF service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Dental-Implant-Center/Select-StateProvince/Clear-Dental-Implant-Center-Clear-Dental-Dental-Implants-Rip-off-Bad-Service-Austin-TX-1118542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Dental Implant Center