residential

• Reported By: Andrzej — Houston Texas
Clear Internet
Houston, Texas United States of America

Clear Internet Very unreasonable people works for this company. Houston, Texas

Today during my call to place order for Clear internet DSL, after I gave the credit card number, I decided to reconsider my decision. Do not place my order and do not charge my credit card, I asked. The sales person told me that is too late and he will charge my credit card.
On my question if may I cancel the order, his response was that is not possible. Big time ripoff.
Houston, TX, 4/27/2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Internet/Houston-Texas-77089/Clear-Internet-Very-unreasonable-people-works-for-this-company-Houston-Texas-1046722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Internet