Complaint Review: Clear Internet

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — Orem Utah United States of America
Clear Internet
Clear / Dept CH 14365 Palatine, Illinois United States of America

Clear Internet Clearwire Communications, My 55.00a month gets me managed and not the unlimited usage and the 3-6.0Mbps that I was told I would get! Palatine, Illinois

I have had Clear internet for the last 6 months and over the last 3 of those, Clear has been managing my account.  Where I used to get speeds of 3.00Mbps or higher, I am now getting throttled back to a minimum of 0.30 and usually around 0.54.  I will admit this seems to be happening more in the evening past about 4:00, but there are days in a row where I cant get past the 0.5 mark on any speed test that I run.  If I am going to throttled back like this I feel that I should be charged accordingly and not have to pay the 55.00 that I have been paying for the poorest service out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Internet/Palatine-Illinois-60055/Clear-Internet-Clearwire-Communications-My-5500a-month-gets-me-managed-and-not-the-unlim-718934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Internet