Complaint Review: Clear Internet

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Clear Internet

Clear Internet Charging me even though they aren't able to provide me with the services they provide Internet, Internet

I had internet service and moved to a new state. I was told I still lived in a service area. When I moved I wasn't able to get a signal. I spoke with Tech support and they tried everything. They said there was nothing else they could do to get me a signal to use the internet. I called ane cancelled my service on 04/30/12. When I got home I received a email saying my services would be cancelled on 05/20/12. I called back to have them cancel my services immediately. I finally got them to cancel my services, but they said I would still be charged until 05/20/12, which I had already paid. SO I wouldn't be getting a refund for the days I paid for. I argued with them but they said there was nothing else they can do. I understand if they charge people until the end of the billing cycle even if they cancel. But I was cancelling because I'm not able to get the services they provide. So they basically want me to pay for days that I'm not getting any service. I was hasseled everytime I talked to someone to stay with the company. They didn't seem to understand that I wasn't getting a signal and I'm not going to stay with a company if you can't provide me with the services I'm paying for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Internet/internet/Clear-Internet-Charging-me-even-though-they-arent-able-to-provide-me-with-the-services-t-877914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Internet