Complaint Review: Clear Media Concepts LLC

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Brad Kamanski — Flagstaff Arizona
Clear Media Concepts LLC
2134 SE Washington Blvd. Suite. 3301 Seattle, Washington USA

Clear Media Concepts LLC Brandy Engel Clear Media Concepts LLC Happily Takes My Money And Delivers Horrible SEO Services! Seattle Washington

Well, it's been a month since I ordered the SEO services from Clear Media Concepts in Seattle with offices in Portland as well. The Sales Director Austin Bucy had a slick pitch and told me I would get 4-12 leads a day and it would result in at least 4-6 sales each month. Apparently he has no idea how I close! If they could deliver 4-12 leads a day I would probably get closer to 15-20 sales a month! The problem...Clear Media Concepts DID NOT deliver! They happily took my $400, made me sign a digital contract so I could NOT get my money back, and started my campaign 21 days after the money transfer.

Immediately when the campaign started Austin alerted me that Google would not accept ANY of my Lead Capture Pages because they record IP Stamps. So, we shifted gears and sent the dismal traffic to my Home/Sales page which ANY marketer knows that it is impossible to follow up without capturing their information and consequently became the kiss of death for my SEO campaign!

Today I went to the Credit Union and forced a charge back on Clear Media Concepts because they will NOT give me a refund. My card has been cancelled (hassle) and now I am in limbo waiting for the outcome. The Owner of Clear Media Concepts Brandy Engel has been corresponding with me and also notified me that they will assess a $50 charge back fee if they win. I guess that would be called "financial gloating".

Another funny twist of events. When I originally called to ask for a refund I dialed two separate 800 numbers. One went to a hotel and the other was disconnected. That speaks volumes for Clear Media Concepts.

In summation. It looks like I might lose the charge back because I signed a contract based on Austin Bucy's fabrications of leads and sales. Personally, I would NEVER recommend Clear Media Concepts unless of course you want to throw money away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Media-Concepts-LLC-/Seattle-Washington-98004/Clear-Media-Concepts-LLC-Brandy-Engel-Clear-Media-Concepts-LLC-Happily-Takes-My-Money-An-1052454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Media Concepts LLC