• Report: #119513

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Clear Point Bras
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Clear Point Bras ripoff never sent bras my check has already cleared the bank Champlain New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Satisfied Customer

I mailed check to this company in oct.It has cleared my bank. I nevergot my bras and it is nov. the 23 .

Dama
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Point-Bras/Champlain-New-York-12919/Clear-Point-Bras-ripoff-never-sent-bras-my-check-has-already-cleared-the-bank-Champlain-Ne-119513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Point Bras

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Brenda H. - (United States of America)

I also mailed a check to Clear Point but I went to their website which is ClearpointDirect.Com and sent an e-mail to info@clearpointdirect.com  told them the check # and date I sent in my check.  I also gave them my name, and mailing address and contact information.  They answered my e-mail within 48 hours and told me when my shipment had been mailed on 12/2 and that I should receive it within 21 business days.  I received my shipment on 12/22/09.  I am very satisfied with their products.  The address that the merchandise was shipped from was P.O. Box 3508, Champlain, NY  12919.  Their telephone # is 514-631-7799 and there hours are 8:30 to 5:30 EST.  Hope this helps.

Satisfied Customer,