Complaint Review: Clear Point Direct Or JD Marvel

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Courtice Ontario
Clear Point Direct Or JD Marvel
P.O.Box 888 Point-Claire,Quebec Point-Claire, Quebec Canada

Clear Point Direct Or JD Marvel Or Carole Martin Canadians being riped off as well as USA by this company Point-Claire Quebec Canada

This is the second time my husband and I have been taken by this company.

This time we thought it was a new company. Boy we were fools again.

The first time we lost $60.00 and this time we lost $40.00

There won't be another time when we see the adds for this so called company they will go in the shredder.
I have reported this company to the better buisness (BBB) but they told me that anything below $100.00 to forget about getting it back. This company is well known for doing this.

I WOULD ADVISE ALL CANADIANS and USA PEOPLE TO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

If we all stand together maybe we can put them out of business.

Gramma5 Linda
Courtice, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Point-Direct-Or-JD-Marvel/Point-Claire-Quebec-H9R476/Clear-Point-Direct-Or-JD-Marvel-Or-Carole-Martin-Canadians-being-riped-off-as-well-as-USA-315692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Point Direct Or JD Marvel