Complaint Review: Clear Point Direct

• Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Ripley Tennessee
Clear Point Direct
P.O. Box 888 Point Claire, Quebec Canada

Clear Point Direct items ordered never recieved, run around excuses, unable to reach most of the time Champlain/Point Claire Quebec

I placed an order in mid November 2008. A couple weeks went by and received an e-mail saying part of my order would not be available until Dec. 15. I said ok, I would wait.

Middle of Dec, still no items. I call and they say it is still backordered. On Dec 27 they tell me that they have the items available in different size, so I accept that. Was told that the item would ship out on the following Monday, due to holiday, etc. Still no items received.

Foolish as I was on Jan 12, I placed another order for the item that was supposed to be available when I originally orderd. No word on that order either.

I have sent several messages thru the website and recieved no response to any of them. If I don't hear from somebody soon I will start telling everyone I know that orders online to beware of this outfit.

Ripley, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Point-Direct/Point-Claire-Quebec-H9R-4Z612919/Clear-Point-Direct-items-ordered-never-recieved-run-around-excuses-unable-to-reach-mos-413018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Point Direct