Complaint Review: Clear River

• Reported By:Springfield Ohio
Clear River
Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Clear River Credit Card Scam Peoria Illinois

I found a suspicious charge of $4.95 on a CC statement from "Clear River LLC, Peoria, Illinois". When I Googled the name, it came up in Massachusetts, but I saw a Rip Off Report Link. When I brought up the Rip Off Report, it was the same exact company as the one in the report. I've already shut down the credit card. I had another experience the end of March with another "company" that "designed blank web pages"! I believe the scam happened at Pogo Games, but I can't prove it. However, shortly after I signed up at Pogo Games, the first suspicious charge appeared. Pogo Games, of course, cannot confirm or deny that it happened at their web site and neither can I. My CC company has reimbursed the fraudulent charge, but CHECK YOUR STATEMENT carefully!

Phil
Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-River/Peoria-Illinois/Clear-River-Credit-Card-Scam-Peoria-Illinois-338995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear River