Complaint Review: Clear Wireless

• Reported By: Cicily M Neil — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Clear Wireless
Clear / Dept CH 14365 Palatine, Illinois United States of America

Clear Wireless CLEAR WIRELESS STOLE MY MONEY!! Palatine Illinois

Account opened 11/28/11, I paid $ 103.90 for the modem and the first month of service which was started on 12/1/2011. For the type of work that I do needed to switch to another internet provider. I rcvd an email on 1/04/2012, that my account was canceled due to non payment. Since I rcvd that email I assumed my service was canceled. I had not recvd any service since that time. Per my bank statement Clear deducted $50 out of my bank on 1/29/2012. Furious, I called and spoke to an Tia at 10:15a.m. today 1/30/2012 who advise my account was never canceled, I adv that per the emailed it was. So since then I had found another internet provider, so this service should not be active. She adv that she could cancel my service but my money could not be refunded. Shocked I advised that is payment was not authorized that money was part of my rent, she then stated in order to cancel the account she would need to transfer to that dept. I was then transfer to an Rodney at 10:40 who adv that he could cancel the account but since the money was already deducted we refund was not possible but to call back the end of Feb to cancel. I advised again that it was imperative to refund my money since this account was cancel by your company. Once again I requested a supervisor so my 3rd was to Brain at 10:40a.m, who did not help either adv that they could not give my money back. I advised that this payment was not authorized, give me my money back since the payment was just done I know for a fact my money can be refunded. Especially since the service is suppose to start 2 days from now. Brain advised that he could not do anything but another supervisor Carl or Joseph will in 2 hours and no one did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Wireless/Palatine-Illinois-60055-4365/Clear-Wireless-CLEAR-WIRELESS-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Palatine-Illinois-832246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Wireless