Complaint Review: Clear Wireless

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: Golf72 — Renton Washington United States of America
Clear Wireless

Clear Wireless Continues to charge me when I cancelled my service. Internet

To make a long story short I had so many issues with Clear including dropped internet coverage, Phone line kept dropping calls and the spot 4 G was terrible.

After giving clear numerous chances to resolve the connection problems I decided to cancel my service.

When I cancelled the service the clear specialist said " wow you have had several problems and we appologize for all the issues. He also stated that I would not be charged for a "Restocking Fee" due to the amount of problems that I had.

My main reason and the last straw was when my son suffered a serious injury and when we went to call 911 the phone was dead due to no internet connection.

Well I just checked my account and they charged me 40.00 for a restocking fee. So again I called clear and the agent told me that the account was not documented so they will not reimburse my 40.00 dollars.

You would think 40.00 dollars would be cheaper than me suing them for the lack of phone line during an emergency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Wireless/internet/Clear-Wireless-Continues-to-charge-me-when-I-cancelled-my-service-Internet-707367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Wireless