unexpected

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: ConsumerWatchDog1000 — Durham North Carolina
Clear
1475 120th AVE. NE, BELLEVUE, WA 98005 Internet United States of America

Clear Clearwire Clear aka Clearwire CHARGES for a full month, but provides only PARTIAL SERVICE Internet

I have been using Clearwire for 4 months now. Each month, the company ends my service cycle 2-3 days before the next billing cycle. Essentially, they only provide a partial month of service but charge fr a full month. I attempted to resolve with the company with no success. I have decided to cancel my service at the end of the current paid service, which I have no doubt will end before the end of the paid month. I thought I'd do other consumers the service of providing this warning. Beware of the unethical practices. Sure, they offer a month-to-month with no cancellation penalties, but they charge a $100 start-up fee and don't deliver what you pay for. I would go with another service, and I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear/internet/Clear-Clearwire-Clear-aka-Clearwire-CHARGES-for-a-full-month-but-provides-only-PARTIAL-SE-1038764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear