Complaint Review: Clear

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: tbrown007 — Marietta Georgia USA
Clear
5220 Industrial Blvd Nationwide United States of America

Clear - Clearwire Deceptive Company, Bad Customer Serive and Invalid Contracts Marietta, Nationwide

DO NOT GET CLEAR!!!!!

IT IS A HEADACHE AND PAIN!!!

THEY ACCUSED ME OF SIGNING A TWO YEAR CONTRACT THAT I WAS NEVER INFORMED OF!

I chose Clear because I thought it would suit my needs. A lady from work said that one of her friends had it and it works well for her. When i bough it from the man at the mall he said that i could upgrade my service or cancel at anytime (WHICH SOUNDS LIKE A MONTH TO MONTH DEAL TO ME!). When i tried to log on two days back to back I never picked up a signal. Days later i contact support online who says there was an update and that the next day I should be able to pick up signal. When I got back from Ky I tried to access it again but still  no luck. I contact technical support who troubleshooted and claims I am 1/10 a mile from the tower...but still no signal.

When he transferred me to cancellation they said that I would have an ETF because I had signed a two year contract. WRONG! There never was a contract. No john hancock from me nor my roommate.

Now I have submitted a complaint to their coporate office, I have filed a complaint with the BBB and now on here. They are bad business.

DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THEIR TRAP!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear/nationwide/Clear-Clearwire-Deceptive-Company-Bad-Customer-Serive-and-Invalid-Contracts-Marietta-513288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear