- Report: #926021
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ClearFX Skin
ClearFX Skin4570 Van Nuys Blvd, Suite 102 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America
ClearFX Skin Rip Off Crooks Ship Used Equipment & Charge CC without Consent Sherman Oaks, California
*Consumer Comment: OMG These ClearFX Skin People ARE LIARS
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to a completely false report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We have photos and documents to prove such conditions.
We called to report what we found and got nothing but excuses. At this point, there were many emails exchanged and photos and phone calls with little results. We just cannot trust this vendor.
We filed a charge back with our CC and our bank. This went on for 4 months and during those times:
1) ClearFX had the audacity to have a pretentious person pretending to be from VISA dispute trying to convince us to return the item and pay restocking fee.
2) ClearFX threaten and harassed us with a letter calling us thieves.
After all of the proofs we sent to VISA, we were awarded the charge back.
Now we recently found out they charged our CC without our consent for restocking fee! We will fight this.
Clear FX Skin clearfxskin.com is an UNETHICAL vendor and will rip you off!
Estheticians and Beauty Professionals beware of this vendor.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClearFX-Skin/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/ClearFX-Skin-Rip-Off-Crooks-Ship-Used-Equipment-Charge-CC-without-Consent-Sherman-Oaks-926021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.