Complaint Review: Clearance.co

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Janice R. — Catonsville Maryland
Clearance.co
Internet USA

Clearance.co Refused a return or refund for poor quality product Los Angeles Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry for your frustrations and we would like to discuss further

This site popped up on my computer screen and I decided to check it out.  The products looked great on the website.  I ordered the Learning Computer Touch Type learning pad for my grandson. The original price was listed as $99.00 but was marked down to a price of $29.00.  I thought this is an awesome deal!!   Took three weeks to arrive.  The quality of this item was poor and of low quality materials, i.e., light weight plastic casing; screen made of cheap plastic.  I contacted Clearance.co's customer service department by phone and was told that I would need to submit an online ticket; that they could not help me over the phone. After hanging up, I immediately filed the online ticket report stating my dissatisfaction and disappointment with the quality of their product.  I stated to them that the product I received was clearly not representative of the item described and pictured on their website.  I got an immediate response to my complaint (within 5 minutes of my online complaint) that stated they had a "no return/refund policy for poor quality; only for damaged items" and they would not be accepting my return nor issuing me a refund.  Needless to say, I will never buy nor recommend anyone else buying from this company ever again.  I hope others will check the reviews on this company (and others) before getting suckered into their misrepresentations of quality products and poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearanceco/internet/Clearanceco-Refused-a-return-or-refund-for-poor-quality-product-Los-Angeles-Internet-1136983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearance.co

We're sorry for your frustrations and we would like to discuss further

AUTHOR: Clearance.co - ()

Dear Valued Customer.

We are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our customer service and the product that you purchased off our website.  We have a large volume of orders and a very low percentage of those have problems.  If an issue ever does arise, we do everything in our power to resolve them.  With that said, you clearly had a negative experience.  We want your business and we want to offer you some type of credit or adjustment for your frustrations.  Please reach out to us at support@clearance.co, or contact us on our website http://www.clearance.co/contacts. Let us know the order number, and let us know the issue with the order.  Please also reference Ripoff Report and my name, John Long, and I will personally escalate this matter.  Again, we are very sorry and we are here to resolve this.

Our Apologies,