Complaint Review: Clearcreek Tax Solution

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Holly — New York New York United States of America
Clearcreek Tax Solution

Clearcreek Tax Solution Clearcreek Fraudulent calls being made to my home --- if you get calls from this company report them to the FTC immediately! Internet

If you get calls from a company that will identify themselves and T&C if you ask (I did a reverse number search to find out what company kept calling me and annoying me after I told them not to call me and they kept it up -- they have many names but one of the is Clearcreek Tax... the number that showed up was 864-373-6600. I reported them to the FBI ---- click on IC3.gov and I also reported the to the FTC and also have an attorney working to see if they can be sued for each call they make to my number after I told them to stop calling me because I have zero to do with these tricksters.

Do NOT trust them. Do NOT do any business with them and report the to the FTC and FBI.

It is only January 2, 2013 and they are all ready trying to find their next victims!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearcreek-Tax-Solution/internet/Clearcreek-Tax-Solution-Clearcreek-Fraudulent-calls-being-made-to-my-home-if-you-get-c-990074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearcreek Tax Solution