Complaint Review: Clearly Promotions

Clearly Promotions Non-Payment of Services Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: Paid

*Author of original report: Updated information since 2014

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong address

I have worked for this Clearly Promotions a few times before without any issue. Recently, I signed up to do a few other jobs with the agency in June 2014 through their website. Based on the registration requirements I updated all my information on the website and included an updated W-9 since I moved from my previous address. Even after submitting my updated W9 my payment was still sent to my previous address.

I have reached out to both the owner and payroll department on several occasions. I received an email from the payroll department stating the check was being sent to my new address that was already on file almost a month ago. I have still have not received payment. I emailed the owner saying that the checks were going to be cancelled and deposited into my account. Again still no payment.

The agency is not a bad agency to work for. Again, I have worked for them before without any issue. This is the first major issue I've had with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearly-Promotions/nationwide/Clearly-Promotions-Non-Payment-of-Services-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1172105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearly Promotions

Paid

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

As stated in an email from the beginning of the week, I received my full payment on Thursday.

Updated information since 2014

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

My information has been updated since working for the company in 2014. Someone did not look at the updated W9 on the talent login. Like I said before the company is not to work for but may be growing too fast to handle day to day task. Check your system to see when the updated information was received. The address you mailed my check too I have not lived there in 3 years and that's about how long its been since I worked with the company.

I however did receive an email stating I would be paid by this Thursday. If so I will post again.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong address

AUTHOR: Hollie clearly - ()

This person has worked for us in the past and has always been paid. He didn't update us on an address change and had two checks sent to the wrong address. I then contacted him for his direct deposit information last week and said it would go out with the next payroll. Which would be this Thursday. We have over 300 people a week working and get all of them paid In a timely manner.