Complaint Review: Clearwater Towing Service

• Reported By: JOtto — Clearwater Florida
Clearwater Towing Service
1955 Carrol St Clearwater, Florida USA

Clearwater Towing Service CTS Towing Thieves Clearwater Florida

Clearwater Towing Service (CTS) is a bunch of thieves. Don't let CTS near your car.

Cleawater Towing stole my GPS and denied there was a GPS in the holder. I had been using the GPS when my car died, 30 minutes before CTS showed up. I never left the car.

They insisted I pay for the towing plus extra fees in cash. They took my insurance information too. Later I found out, Clearwater Towing Service sent a claim to my car insurance company and they were paid in full again! When I asked for my refund they were rude and nasty. They refused to refund my payment so they gor 2 payments for 1 towing job.

I found out later that they have a bad reputation in Clearwater, but they advertise all around so people outside of Clearwater don't know about them.

Stay away from Clearwater Towing Service, they'll only steall your stuff and over charge you.

Jeanne O, Clearwater

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwater-Towing-Service/Clearwater-Florida/Clearwater-Towing-Service-CTS-Towing-Thieves-Clearwater-Florida-1068893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwater Towing Service