Complaint Review: Clearwater communications inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Carla — Miami Florida United States of America
Clearwater communications inc
6030 HOLLYWOOD BLVD, STE 220 HOLLYWOOD, FL. 33024 Aventura, Florida United States of America

Clearwater communications inc Stephen Kordella, Clearwater communications incorporated TMG, The Merl Group at it again, typical multi level marketing scam Aventura, Florida

*General Comment: none

Went to a job interview with Clearwater Communications Inc. Found it suspicious that there was very little information to be found about them. At the interview I met a man named Stephen, who told me great things about how they were outsourced by T-Mobile etc and how rapidly they were growing. Explained to me that the same opportunity for growth was available to me, and how quickly I could advance through the company. Basically music to my ears. He told me he doesn't ordinarily do it at the end of the interview, and how he hasn't called anyone else back from today, but in my case (because I was so special) he would schedule me to shadow an employee who works there.

When I got home and pondered how the things said were too good to be true, I went and researched more. I didn't get his last name from the interview, but I went to www.sunbiz.org and looked up the articles of incorporation to make sure the business was legitimate. Under that file, I saw that the company itself was incorporated for Stephen Kordella.

With his full name I googled it and well... you might as well do the same. There are plenty of complaints filed on Ripoff Report bringing attention to his questionable business ethics. It appears that he moved his operation to Florida under a new business name, and looks to continue the same scheme until he has to relocate again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwater-communications-inc/Aventura-Florida-33180/Clearwater-communications-inc-Stephen-Kordella-Clearwater-communications-incorporated-TMG-835858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwater communications inc

#1 General Comment

none

AUTHOR: none - (United States of America)

Is that really true?