Complaint Review: Clearwav Wireless / Clearweavesignal / Jeff Patchett / Jeffrey A. Patchett

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:sauk Village Illinois
Clearwav Wireless / Clearweavesignal / Jeff Patchett / Jeffrey A. Patchett
30 Cornwall Dr. Crete, Illinois U.S.A.

Clearwav Wireless / Clearweavesignal / Jeff Patchett / Jeffrey A. Patchett took company funds for personal / will no honor the contract /Does not pay taxes / I fellhe has done this before Crete Illinois

Jeff is the owner of ClearwaveSignal / Clearwave Wireless one of the same .

He got me to invest money in the company $35,000 plus. He gave me stock in the company but never gave me any legal documantaton. Also I was told that I would share the profits at he end of the year . once he got a job to bring money in to the company he would drain the account leaving them in the red .

When I got the bank statements and found out that he was using the acounts for his drinking and paying his pesonal bills.( stealing company funds). I do not think he is filed taxes and I have no means of finding out. I can get my money back beacuse he know I have no money to get an attorney.

I have all of he paper work from the banks that he left in the red . He has made up many reason why he does not have to pay me but we singed contract . I have all the paper work and would send if nedded .

Samson
sauk Village, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwav-Wireless-Clearweavesignal-Jeff-Patchett-Jeffrey-A-Patchett/Crete-Illinois/Clearwav-Wireless-Clearweavesignal-Jeff-Patchett-Jeffrey-A-Patchett-took-company-fu-425454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwav Wireless / Clearweavesignal / Jeff Patchett / Jeffrey A. Patchett