Complaint Review: Clearwire Internet

• Reported By: Shawna913 — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
Clearwire Internet
Kirkland, Washington United States of America

Clearwire Internet Clear Double charging accounts Kirkland, Washington

Clear is a fraudulent company!!

I authorized a one time payment online on behalf of my family member. The payment was authorized in September. Clear decides to go and charge my card again in October. I clicked One Time use only on their website! I would never put a recurring payment on my card for someone else's bill.

Clear has my card on file, and there is no way to change it! You can only delete a card on their website while replacing it with another.  They will keep charging me unless I cancel this card! What a terrible way to treat your customers!

What a convenient surprise that their customer service dept is closed! Ha! Bunch of crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwire-Internet/Kirkland-Washington-/Clearwire-Internet-Clear-Double-charging-accounts-Kirkland-Washington-656014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwire Internet