Complaint Review: Clearwire

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Wasilla Alaska
3525 E Post Road, Ste 110 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Clearwire Falsifying Contracts to Gain Personal Commission Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for clearwire broadband, it was slow and unreliable, but to top it all off, the contract the guy at the store emailed me was apparently a fraud, because when my contract was up the next year and I was unsatisfied I tried to cancel the account, but low and behold the corprate office had a two year contract on thier hard files....I have the copy that was emailed to me and it clearly states the one year term but clearwire disputes it's authenticity. Now not only have I compleated the service agreement that I signed, but I have moved outside the service are of the service I was unsatisfied with and now clearwire refuses to cancel the account, even asking me to pawn off thier poor service and unethical buisness practices on some unsuspecting friend or aquaintance, which I refuse to do. I also refuse to pay a servrance fee for a contract I did not sign, yet to add insult to injury they now call my cell phone at peek hours and repetidly through out the day and they refuse to stop. I have contacted the FCC and I would hope noone else will deal with clearwire, when they go bankrupt they can inspect thier ethics as to why.

Wasilla, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwire/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Clearwire-Falsifying-Contracts-to-Gain-Personal-Commission-Las-Vegas-Nevada-326324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwire