Complaint Review: Clearwire

• Reported By: Lynne — Shady Cove Oregon United States of America
Clearwire
Portland, Oregon United States of America

Clearwire took unautorized funds from my account Portland, Oregon

Back in June of 2009 I went into a local Clearwire store with a friend of mine. She ordered an internet service but then realized she did not have her credit/debit card with her so I loaned her mine. It was a $64 service to start for her at her place of business she was starting. Three days later she determined that the service was not going to work for her and went back to the store to cancel the order. She was told that everything was fine and cancelled. One year later: I noticed a $49 charge coming off my bank account and when I investigated it was a charge being taken monthly since June '09! I went to the Clearwire store in question and spoke with the manager who was rude and condescending. When I said I would bring this to small claims he gave a smirk which meant, 'yeah, right'. I am putting together a letter to the CEO in Portland. Hopefully, he will have more integrity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2010 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwire/Portland-Oregon-/Clearwire-took-unautorized-funds-from-my-account-Portland-Oregon-665949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearwire