- Report: #951249
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Clearwire
ClearwireInternet United States of America
Clearwire Clearwire Internet Poor Service Company trying to charge account that has been closed for over 2 years. Internet
I think nothing of this for 3 years or more. Then 3 things happen in one week:
1) I get a class action lawsuit notice someone is suing Clearwire and I am a class member, I just need to file a claim. This happens a lot in small business, I ignore it, not worth the trouble.
2) I get an email from Clearwire asking me to sign back up
3) I get 2 emails from Clearwire saying that my "billing did not go through". What??? I tried to call customer service, just hangs up on me. SO I try to call the sales line, keep getting a recording to call customer service.
DO NOT buy anything from this company. If you EVER had an account, make sure that the billing is blocked. Call your credit card company and have them block this company from charging your account if at all possible.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearwire/internet/Clearwire-Clearwire-Internet-Poor-Service-Company-trying-to-charge-account-that-has-been-c-951249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.