Complaint Review: Cleopatra Trucking Llc

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Samuel — Englewood New Jersey
Cleopatra Trucking Llc
, Select State/Province USA

Cleopatra Trucking Llc / kingtut logistics l was literally left for dead to physically suffer, I was lied too, cheated out money, and almost killed ect. Columbus Ohio

My time with Cleopatra was short and almost fatal when "they  Teamed" me up with a  doper,  "

whom crash the truck while I was in the bunk asleep. " I was extremely tired from having to drive from New Jersey to long island and  long island to Columbus Ohio in a day cab and no hotel. I was extremely tir

ed. However, at the hospital a staff member came to my bed-side  to tell me my company had no insurence on me.

There exist alot more violations by Cleopatra to me regarding my medical health and wages. Cleopatra had me down as a owner operator, but the Ohio law ruled

me as being a company driver. My battle is not over cause Cleopatra believes that they are above the law and  they're really good at it."  who said crime don't pay."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleopatra-Trucking-Llc/Select-StateProvince/Cleopatra-Trucking-Llc-kingtut-logistics-l-was-literally-left-for-dead-to-physically-s-1138901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleopatra Trucking Llc