Complaint Review: Cleverbridge

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — San Manuel Arizona United States of America
Cleverbridge

Cleverbridge rude, crooks, thieves, liars! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us for support

I purchased BIOSAgentPlus to fix my mothers computer while I was visiting her.  I ordered the software on a Monday.  After purchasing the software I received an email stating that they were having problems with the merchant and I would be emailed a username and password as soon as the issue was resolved.

Well, Friday came and I still had not received that email.  I called customer service and the man on the phone was rude and acted like I was causing him a problem by calling him.  He said the email was sent the same day which was a lie!  He did send my username and password however.  I used the program and found the BIOS needed for her computer and when I tried to download the file it told me that a "driver specialist" would email me the link for the driver as soon as it was located.

Over a week went by and I went back home.  Still no email from the company so I wrote them a message asking for refund on their product as it has a 30 day guarantee.  The response I got back was, "We sent the email to you so how is it our problem if you did not get it."  I am assuming my spam filter got it, however, they never ONCE said to add any addresses to my filter so it does not get deleted.

We continued to argue back and fourth and they continued to be rude and blame me for the issues I had with their service.  I find this completely unacceptable!  They never said the program I bought would require someone finding the drivers then mailing them to me... I can do that myself!  I thought it would be a quick way to scan your hardware and click a download link.  This program is a scam and their service is the WORST I have ever seen in my life.  I think they believe that just because they are on the internet they can treat their customers like sh*t and get away with it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleverbridge/internet/Cleverbridge-rude-crooks-thieves-liars-Internet-754084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleverbridge

Contact us for support

AUTHOR: cleverbridge - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message and we're sorry to hear about your
experience. Just to clarify, cleverbridge is an ecommerce company for a
variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. We do not
make software, advertise, or offer technical support. We are simply a
payment processor. We have provided our contact information as well as
contact information for the software manufacturer eSupport below so that
we can further assist you with this issue:

support@esupport.com

Also, if you are interested in pursuing a refund, please let us know. We
are more than happy to assist you and do not want to prolong this
experience for you any longer.

Sincerely,