Complaint Review: Click Bank

• Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: tommya300 — Howard Pennsylvania United States of America
Click Bank
917 Lusk St Suite 200 Boise, Idaho United States of America

Click Bank Digital Ear Wave to Midi converter did not proform to expectations Boise, Idaho

I purchased online software Digital Ear Wave to Midi converter for the price of 129.95 dollars yesterday 2/23/10. I spent the rest of the day and the next morming trying to get a clean response converting a wave to a midi file. I am a little disturbed to have spent quality funds and time to a no good results! I am cutting my loses an I am  stopping payment on this! I am not waiting for technical support that says it take 2 working days to get back. I would like my total payment back ain exchange for the software so they can use it for toilet cleaning.

I always have given any software a chance and all the time I did so, I always have success. I have been working on user ene software and repairing computers since 1992 so I am not a new kid on the block. But I was nieve to this advertized software. If it worked as expected I would not mind paying the price within my means. The resulting MIDI from many different attemps all were so defraged you could not understand the seguence of notes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-Bank/Boise-Idaho-83706/Click-Bank-Digital-Ear-Wave-to-Midi-converter-did-not-proform-to-expectations-Boise-Idah-574161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click Bank