Complaint Review: Click Bank

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Click Bank
Nationwide U.S.A.

Click Bank Background search ripoff Nationwide

I wanted to do a background search on someone. So this was one of the websites available: http://govbackgroundrecords.com/. When I filled out the information and entered my credit card information, I was to click Submit and then be directed to the next screen to obtain my results. Nothing happened.
I sent a note to customer service and got a reply:
Hello Client,

Thank much for contacting our support team.

We have checked your registration and found that you still not completed the membership information.
So please click on the link below and complete your mmebership.

Link :

This does not work! If you put in the entire link, you get a message that the site does not exist. If you put in part of it (up to the php?) then you get a message that the "token is expired". If you put up to ".com" you get a message that the site cannot be found or does not exist.

I am hoping to block the charge with my bank.

Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-Bank/nationwide/Click-Bank-Background-search-ripoff-Nationwide-403859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click Bank