Complaint Review: Click Bank

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Duluth Georgia
Click Bank
917 Lusk Street Nationwide U.S.A.

Click Bank, recordsarea.com/support/ This is the bank that Records Areas use to collect their money. Boise Utah

*Author of original report: CLICK BANK

*Author of original report: Refund

I sent this bank an email asking for a refund on the software that I bought...I was told it would be refunded in 2-5 days, however, it didn't take them that long to take it out. This was their response and the bank also responded the same way. I took my email address out of here because you said not to enter it in.

Refund Request
Your RecordsArea.com Account is now closed.
Your refund request has been processed and will show full credit on your statement within 2-5 business days.

Here is your details:

Have a good day.
www.RecordsArea.com

Linda
Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-Bank/nationwide/Click-Bank-recordsareacomsupport-This-is-the-bank-that-Records-Areas-use-to-collect-th-437256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click Bank

CLICK BANK

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

CLICK BANK PHONE NUMBER: 800-390-6035

Refund

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

The update for the money taken out of my account was settled. I called Clickbank. I talked to them and my money was refunded on March 25, 2009. It was a fight, but I got it back.
So I suggest anyone who has this problem...needs to make sure these company have phone numbers...if they don't...check Rip-Off. The bank...Clickbank...it did not have a phone number either, however, when they took the money from my account their phone number was on there...so I called.