Complaint Review: Click bank

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: K.K — Evansville Indiana United States of America
Click bank
Internet, Idaho United States of America

Click bank We never authorized any services or products thru this company to be charged twice a month at $8.40 per charge. My husband never noticed the charges of 8.40 billed twice a Internet, Idaho

I noticed a charge on our CC statement and asked my husband about it. He didn't know what it was and upon further investigation realized we were being charged twice a month, (8.40) and that it had started about 3 months ago. I called the company but the wait was too long to talk to a Cust. Service rep. I called our credit card company and they are going to investigate and remove the charges. We cancelled our cc and will be getting a new number tomorrow. What is troubling is that there seems to be no way to stop this from happening!! This is the second time that I am aware of, in the last couple of years that this has happened! The last time we got scammed for almost a year. My husband pays the cc and he always just assumes it is a charge that I have put on the card. I really wish there was a way to stop this thievery from happening!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-bank/Internet-Idaho-/Click-bank-We-never-authorized-any-services-or-products-thru-this-company-to-be-charged-t-969878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click bank