Complaint Review: Click buy net

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — Rio Rancho New Mexico
Click buy net
National way rd apt 189 Lucknow India 271001 Internet India

Click buy net Products@clickbuynet.comAmbareesh Kumar Rajendra Prasad, Charlie Kept asking more money from orig 449.00 up to 3400.00 then wanted me to send 459 or iPad to get refund Lucknow India Internet

I ordered a medication from an online website called Click Buy Net. Paid 449.00 and told was coming by fedex next day. Well to make a long story short he kept needing moe money. I sent 450.00 supposedly to be refunded. This went on as I paid 550.00, another 550, 600,00 then 460 ,. At which time they said they would refund my money; however I needed to send 459.00 as a service fee, I refused and later Charlie called to say they would send medication if I sent them my iPad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-buy-net/internet/Click-buy-net-ProductsclickbuynetcomAmbareesh-Kumar-Rajendra-Prasad-Charlie-Kept-askin-1111440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click buy net