Complaint Review: ClickBank Aka SBS Internet Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
ClickBank Aka SBS Internet Solutions Inc.
Nationwide U.S.A.

ClickBank Aka SBS Internet Solutions Inc. clickBank RipOff Nationwide

I purchased a Sony walkman for my 8 yrs old daughter as a Christmas present. The walkman allowed her to download movies, music, or videos. I landed on the clickbank website through one of the disney channel websites and thought the price $29.88 was quite reasonable. Therefore, I decided to make the purchase using my mastercard. There were so many softwares to download prior to being able to have access to download the movies, music, or videos. So many steps to follow to the point wher it became time consuming and confusing for my 8 yrs old and I. I finally decided to get my refund after trying to figure out the d**n thing for 2 days. They continued twice to send me the 11 steps that I had to follow instead of refunding my money to the mastercard as I requested in 2 seperate emails I sent. Then, they just stop responding. I was never sent an email as most honest professionals do, apologizing to the customer, trying to fix the issue to make things more effecient or fast and if it's not possible then they'll just refund the customer's money.

Emma
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank-Aka-SBS-Internet-Solutions-Inc/nationwide/ClickBank-Aka-SBS-Internet-Solutions-Inc-clickBank-RipOff-Nationwide-409388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank Aka SBS Internet Solutions Inc.