Complaint Review: ClickBank - ClickBank.com

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Cyndi — Atwater California United States of America
ClickBank - ClickBank.com
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Internet, Idaho United States of America

ClickBank - ClickBank.com I am an affilifate Have been for years. They owed me $97 last year never paid it. Said it wasn't enough to send. Now they have taken it all as some kind of fee. Internet, Idaho

I am an affiliate. Sold products for them. They never paid me my $97 last year. They said it wasn't enough to send. Now they have taken it all as some kind of fee. I will quit their program but people should know that they are getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank-ClickBankcom/Internet-Idaho-83706/ClickBank-ClickBankcom-I-am-an-affilifate-Have-been-for-years-They-owed-me-97-last-y-587792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank - ClickBank.com