Complaint Review: ClickBank

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Virginia
ClickBank
215 McClelland St Salem, Virginia U.S.A.

ClickBank Did not authorize charge. Boise Idaho

*Author of original report: Refund

*Author of original report: ClickBank, Boise, Idaho additional info:

Found a $39.95 charge on my account today.
Called ClickBank (800)390-6035 to let them know I didn't authorize charge. I was given an email address that ordered as one I didn't use. Customer service rep. told me the charges would be taken off in 3 to 5 days.
Also called my bank. They are also looking into the matter. I'll post a response in a week.

This has taught me a lesson. I've been shopping online since 2000. I have mobility issues and can't get out to go shopping. I won't be shopping anymore.
This hurts legitimate businesses that provide a valuable service for physically challenged people.
One bad apple...

Snowbear55
Salem, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickBank/Salem-Virginia-24153/ClickBank-Did-not-authorize-charge-Boise-Idaho-377921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickBank

Refund

AUTHOR: Snowbear55 - (U.S.A.)

I did get a refund from this company.

ClickBank, Boise, Idaho additional info:

AUTHOR: Snowbear55 - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to state for the record that I didn't purchase anything nor did I download anything. I got up, checked my bank account and there the charge was.

About a week ago I did purchase an online service called AutoCheck. That purchase was under $15.00.
I'm not saying AutoCheck did something illegal.
When I called ClickBank, I was told that it was for an ab program, as in building your abs.
My husband has had two heart bypass operations, has wire in his chest to close the breastbones. I don't think he is in any condition to do any exercises.